PP-R Hot & Cold Water System
Recently, PPR has been introduced to the Malaysian plumbing industry. Since then, it has gained popularity as it is suitable for both hot and cold plumbing applications. This flexibility not only reduces site problems, it also reduces costs of installation.
The distinct advantage of PPR as a suitable material for hot and cold water application resulted from its extensive performance tests especially the Thermal cyclic test on the joints. This test ensures the joints can endure the demanding condition of hot water plumbing system.
Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PP-R) is a proven material to be used in domestic pressure piping systems for hot and cold water. This is due to withstand high internal pressure which can prolong its service life even at elevated temperature
- Class 2 for hot water supply @ 70℃
- Designed to last 50 years
- No Toxic – Tested to BS6920 / MS1583
- Noise Reduction
- No Corrosion
- No Scaling
- Minimal Maintenance
- Low Pressure Losses
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- Easy, Fast and Reliable Installation
- Save Space
- Long Service Life at Elevated Temperature up to 70℃.
Manufacturing Standards :
- MS 2286: 2012
- ISO 15874: 2013
- DIN 8077/8078:2008
- Hot & Cold Water System
- Domestic Water Filtering System
- Chilled and Condense water Circulation