ABS Pressure Pipes & Fittings
ABS is a copolymer of Acrylonitrile, Butadine, Styrene blended to give unrivalled properties, offering a number of benefits over traditional materials.
It is an extremely versatile material suited to a wide range of piping applications, ranging from conveyance of potable water to highly corrosive chemicals. The large diversity of end uses make ABS one of the most successful of the engineering thermoplastics available.
Piping systems manufactured from this polymer display outstanding properties, which make ABS the first choice for many of the most demanding piping applications. Exceptional properties of ABS imparted by the raw material are :
- High impact strength
- Good chemical resistance
- Non-toxic material. Suitable for portable water intended for human consumption.
- Wide operational temperature range, from -30℃ to +60℃.
Fully integrated range of pipes and fittings available from 15mm to 630mm. Significant savings in installation time and costs.
- No scaling
- Robust and reliable,
- Tough and durable,
- Exceptional smooth bore.
- Reduced insulation.
- Designed to last 50 years.
- No corrosion
- Minimal maintenance.
- Light weight.
- Fast and reliable jointing.
- MS 1419 : Parts 1 : 2007
- MS 1419 : Parts 2: Section 1 to 8: 2007
- MS 1419 : Parts 3 : 1997, AMD . 1:2018
- MS 1419 : Parts 4: 1998
- AS/NZS 3518:2013
- AS/NZS 3690:2009
- AS/NZS 3879:2011
- BS 5391 : Parts 1
- Potable Water Reticulation
- Ash and Slurry Transportation
- Chilled and Condenser Water Circulation
- Clean and Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Domestic Plumbing